January 2023 New
February 2023 Updates
Featured Content in DiscoveryNow
Learn more about each of the main content areas in the DiscoveryNow library
- Quick Start is the starting point for learning how to navigate and explore within DiscoveryNow
- About and FAQ each provide an introduction to DiscoveryNow along with information about why Metta Zetty created this library and how this resource collection can best be utilized.
- Explore is the primary starting point for exploring ALL the library content, which can be accessed through the following 4 main "Doorways":
- Recent Changes provides access to new and recently updated content along with content that will be coming soon.
- Thrive Retraining is a free, self-paced neural retraining program Metta Zetty created based on her own dramatic health recovery using self-directed neuroplasticity. > Coming soon . . . .
- The Discovery Dialogues provide a unique and recommended opportunity to participate in individual and group mentoring sessions with Metta Zetty. The dialogues are based on 2 significant discoveries and the following experiential processes of self-inquiry, reflection and discovery:
- What's Next? provides suggested "next steps" following your review of this introductory Tour.
- Before You Go provides a few quick reminders before leaving the library.