Dynamic We Can Help
We Can Help!
You Advance Your Climate Goals
We’ve gone to great lengths to make the Climate Web accessible to anyone interested in climate change. Through our Premium Access option, which allows users to leverage the results of 25,000 hours of knowledge curation. Check out the Premium Access thought pinned to the top of your screen.
The Climate Web is a unique resource for exploring hundreds of climate change topics, but it can be a bit daunting if you’re really just trying to answer a specific question, or find expert insight into a particular topic. While there is a good chance that the topic or question you're interested in is already curated in the Climate Web, it might not be that easy to find.
That’s why we offer a number of ways that the Climatographers can support you using the Climate Web, without requiring that you navigate the Climate Web on your own.
Broader Advisory Support
The Climatographers founded the first climate change business risk consultancy in 1991, working with companies and organizations around the world. Today, leveraging the 25,000 hours of knowledge curation in the Climate Web, the Climatographers are in a unique position to provide cost-effective evidence-based decision-support. A short case study is provided in the slide below.
The graphic shown in the slide above obviously isn’t going to be relevant to all business decision-makers, but the Climate Web organizes tens of thousands of reports, stories, graphics, and more than can be organized in several kinds of fit-for-purpose ways to support almost any organization’s or individual’s thinking about climate change
- Topical Briefings/Webinars
- Climate Pre-Mortems - perhaps the single most underutilized decision-support tool Pre-Mortems
- Rapid Materiality Assessments - carried out collaboratively with your own team
- Climate Assumptions Audits - ensure that you’re incorporating the latest information into your decision-making
- Scenario Planning, an area of Climatographer expertise, is particularly cost-effective with the Climate Web!