Questions Before Registering?
Reminder Before Registering
- Review the following documents before initiating your dialogue registration: Dialogue Disclaimer and Dialogue Waiver
Reminder for Neural Retraining
- If you would like to focus on neural retraining in our dialogue session, it is important to review my neural retraining preparation recommendations prior to registering for your session.
Step 1: Register for Your Session
▶ Discounted Sessions
For a limited time and on a limited basis, discounted dialogue sessions are now available. > Learn More & Register
▶ Introductory Sessions
Introductory sessions are ideal for reviewing initial questions about the Discovery Dialogue process, and learning more about Metta's approach to Insight Mentoring and/or Neural Retraining. Each session is 45 minutes long, and is half the price of a full session.
▶ Full Sessions
Full sessions are ideal for deep experiential engagement with the Insight Mentoring and Neural Retraining processes. Each session is 90-minutes long, and pricing is discounted when multiple sessions are purchased at one time.
- 1 Session = $150
- 2 Sessions = $250 = $125/session = Multiple Session Discount
Step #2: Submit Your Waiver
After you have submitted your registration payment, please submit your client information form and waiver to the following email address:
- contact @ discoverynow.net
Step #3: Schedule Your Session
Next, you can proceed with scheduling your session.
Please note that the date and time for your session will be tentative, and subject to change, until your registration payment and waiver have both been received.
Step #4: Prepare for Your Session
- All individual dialogues are conducted on Zoom. Approximately 1-2 hours before our session, I will send you an email invitation with the link and access code you will need to join our private Zoom session.
- Please be prepared to use a web cam during our online session. Face-to-face contact will allow us to connect and share at a deeper and more intimate level.
- Unless you specified a preferred focus for our session, all dialogues are conducted with an "open focus" which seamlessly integrates both the Insight Mentoring and Neural Retraining processes.
- Each session is completely self-directed and self-paced, using a gentle, flexible approach that is customized in real time to meet your own unique needs and interests.
- If you are interested in focusing on neural retraining during our dialogue session, I recommend reviewing the following resources before our call:
- Neural Retraining Preparation < Recommended
- You are welcome to contact me if you have any additional questions.